Artist: UnknownThank You Scientist
Album: UnknownMaps Of Non-Existent Places
Played: 84 times
I walked in the door, and as soon as I set my bag down, Gracie cooed from around the corner, “Adom, you’ll make a great husband because you hate sleeping alone.”
I was in high school. I slept alone plenty, and it didn’t seem to bother me; but of course, having some company when you were sleeping was so much more comforting.
I guess I didn’t realize how right Grace was until I really had to sleep alone. No one in the house, not even the thought that I would be seeing a friend the next day.
No. That’s when I came to terms with the fact that empty beds bummed me out.
finally named the bisexual vampire gal!!
her name is blake ((blakely)) and she is a bartender
adom did her back piece actually
|| based off the ”it’s raining and u forgot your umbrella so come over and stand under mine while we wait for the bus” au from this post here; if we have a couple together, send me a prompt from the list, i’ll write it ||
consider the following aus
- "we wore matching halloween costumes to this party" au
- "we’re the only ones who didn’t get the email about class being canceled" au
- "tried to get the candy bar that didn’t drop out of the vending machine and now my hand is stuck can u help me out" au
- "we’re the only ones on campus who didn’t go home for christmas" au
- "we both got in separate bar fights downtown and now we’re waiting in the ER comparing stories" au
- "accidentally fell in your lap while standing on this crowded bus" au
- "can u help me sneak my cat into my dorm" au
- "accidentally got assigned the same library study room so I guess we’ll have to share for the semester" au
- "It’s raining and u forgot your umbrella so come over and stand under mine while we wait for the bus" au
- "I rented the apartment above your flower shop and in the last two months you’ve gotten a new flower I’m allergic to so I keep buying bouquets until I can figure out which kind it is" au
'cause she sleeps in fear of another year
that you keep averting your eyes
you don’t have a clue that she stares at you.